“You can SELL your Redemption Rights for CASH!”
We’re local… and YOU get an honest, fair CASH offer in HOURS.
Ready To Sell Quickly? Here’s What We Do For You:
- What is the Right of Redemption?
The Right of Redemption is a law that allows a homeowner 180 days from the date of sale to purchase their home back from the auction’s highest bidder. To purchase the home back, you would have to pay the auction purchase price plus interest, taxes and fees in one lump sum.
- What does this mean for me?
Since it is virtually impossible to come up with such a large lump sum of cash, you can actually sell this redemption right to someone else. Depending on the condition and value of your home, your redemption rights could be worth anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.
- Why should I sell the rights to you?
We can work with you to get you the most money for your rights. Do you have a special circumstance or situation? We are very low pressure and willing to work with you. Don’t get bullied by anyone else. They may use intimidation tactics or may give you a low-ball offer. We are fair and consistently offer the highest dollar amount for your rights. We are easy to work with and have a mobile notary on call to work with your schedule.
- What if I already sold my rights? Can I sell them to you to make more?Unfortunately, no. You can only sell your rights once. That’s why it is important to make sure you are selling for the highest amount possible.
- Here are some resources with more information: Oregon.gov: Overview of Foreclosure Process including redemption period.Oregonlaws.org: Redemption time periods.
Talk to you soon, Oregon Property Solutions